Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Canon 50mm f/1.8 mini shoot.

So I purchased the canon 50mm lens. Since we are are litterly weeks away from moving we are down to one vehicle. So unfourtnely I am stuck at home during the night. So I gotta get extra creative An find stuff to inspire me! So here's my mini test shoot of the lens! 


My husbands bar was a really good test 
subject! I love this photo of the JD bottle! 
Hubby having his serious face while playing some COD. 
Canon 60D w/ 50mm f/1.8 

Notice this while laying on the floor thought it was cool. Our end tables are made from old pallets! 



Another view of the bar. 

I plan on having my bestfriend do a test shoot with me this weekend so I can really test it out! :) gahhh can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips