Monday, March 3, 2014

Canon 5D mark ii & DDD

I had the pleasure of filling in for the photographer for DDD aka Denali Destroyers Dolls roller derby team! She let me use all her gear etc needless to say I was beyond excited &nervous. Not just because I was going to be handling well over $5000 worth of gear but the photographer who Id fillied in for is my best friends mom! Of course I wanted to do a good job! 
This was my first time using this type
Of gear! After using the 5D I have nothing but good things to say, this thing was amazingly fast at taking continuous photos!! Picture quality was crystal clear, camera an lens combined was deff heavy but what do you expect! All n All I would recommend this camera to everyone! & my goal is to own a mark iii now! This experience has really showed me that I need to have confindent in my work regardless of what I am shooting with. 
 

Here's some of my favorite photos from the bout. 

** ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO FAUNLT PHOTOGRAPHY**

No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips