Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Real Far Away Photography


                  Every day Amanda 

Thought it maybe was time to share post about me :) 


My name is Amanda I am 22, married to my wonderful husband Blake! I live in Anchorage,Ak  currently but we are relocating to Georgia at the end of march! I've have been in the labors union since I was 19 an been working as a labor & flagger!  I love construction & it's so fast passed an really good money! But my true passion is working with animals! I worked for a shelter back in 2010 and I loved it. So I am currently in the process of starting school for my vet tech degree! Photography has always been something I've loved, taken a couple different classes during highschool! I am really excited to expand knowledge an grow as a photographer. Even more excited to make the cross country trip across the states!               
------------------------------------------------
My favorite things in life 
1. Kinley aka my doggie 
2. My hubby 
3. MY MOMMA! 
4. Photography 
5. Cooking  
6. Tattoos
7. Hiking
8. Fishing 
9. Mudn 
10. Being a hippie & gronla cruncher














1 comment:

VigLink badge
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips