Thursday, February 27, 2014

AK to GA


My husband I and are making the journey from Alaska to Georgia. We are shipping our jeep from AK to Seattle, and are looking for some awesome places to stop and visit or places to eat etc we don't have a set route yet so we are looking for help! Of course I am interested in all the places I am gonna get to take.

So here's a list of things we love &
hopefully everybody out who's made the cross country trip 
can reccoumend stuff to is. 
1. Camping 
2. Fishing 
3. Hunting 
4. Gastro pubs 
5. Diners 
6. Mountains/parks 
7. Lakes 
8. Landmarks 
9. Coffee shops & cafés 
10. One of a kinda local business! 

Feel free to add anything you think of I am really excited to make this trip & as much as I have google,  real world experiences are way better 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips