Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Coffee, Negatives & #WCW


#WCW
 
First things first, coffee is a must! Maybe breakfast but that normally just turns into lunch.  In my title you saw the word "negatives" when I say this I mean raw undeveloped photos & untouched by Lightroom or any other editing software.  With that said it fits perfectly with " WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY" aka WCW.  Now let's stroll back some time and check out my WCW an how these RAW photos make me laugh every time I see them.   
Kyli E****** aka BestFriend
The ladies ; Becca, Victoria, Kyli & I 

Kyli practicing her snapchat face. 

Kyli in her most raw form; sleeping. 

If you haven't gathered from the photos kyli and I have a long standing prank going. Get the worst possible photo and post it to social media! 


Now to show you where it all started......

Well.... This is me..... 

This single post started what had led to some Epic Photos, tons of tummy aches from laughing too hard, & memories we will never forget.


The ladies of my life are my #WCW. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips