Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Killing it



INSTA SENSATION 


I've started my photography Instagram account over a year ago an don't go on it as much as I should! But I am noticing an increase of  "armature" photographers walking around with $3,400 cameras not including lens!! All I am trying to say daaaaa fuck did you get that kinda money to spend on your "hobby" it's taken me years to purchase my canon, and I was only able to do that cause !!
1. I'm married huge plus on taxes 
2. I had an extra $100! Taken out. 
3. I worked my ass off all summer including the day & night i got married. 

I was very blessed to receive a nice tax return and with moving to a different state next month I still hunted for a deal so I didn't have to go and spend over $1700

If you are like me and love a good deal amazon is going to be your friend, but don't limit your search just to there. I found QVC was running a good deal on my camera for about $900 for the body and  stock lens 18-135mm (if I am correct).  Shop around and READ reviews. 
 My best friends mom has a photography business, and I was able to pick her brain when it came to what to look for in my next camera to advance my skills . The worst thing you want to do is spend $2000 on a camera keep in full auto. Don't let the camera scare you! Now a days you an find anything and everything online, so get on google or pick up a book. Do some good ole fashion reading. 

I've spent many cold nights outside trying to get the perfect 
settings for shooting stars, it takes time and warm gear but when you see your photos every minute outside was worth it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips