Thursday, February 27, 2014

Canon 18-55mm review & suggestions!



When I ordered my camera off amazon it did not come with the stock lens inside (18-135mm) I didn't have a problem with this actually I was use to this lens just on a nikon. 
So far I am loving this lens, it's givin me some awesome night shots, really good portraits with soft creamy backgrounds!! I look forward to using this lens on my cross country drive next month.  

If you are looking into buying or trying out a  new/used lens and don't want to fork out the $$$ right away try looking for photographers exchanges groups on Facebook or online, I joined a local group where I have seen a variety of items for low prices! & visit Lens rental online! (Www.lensrental.com) They have really affordable pricing, all you have to do is pay! They send you the lens, camera or what ever it may be and the package to send it back!! How easy is that!  

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!! 
__________________________________
Instagram|| @farawayak & @mandddar 
Twitter|| @farawayak 


No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips