Friday, February 28, 2014

McKinley

              McKinley aka Kinley 

So I thought I should take some time to introduce my doggie. She's a huge part of my life & I'm  always snapping photos of her. 
I started working at the animal shelter in December 2010, I wanted every cute animal I saw, in February I was called up front to bring back a stray puppy & she was so tiny and skinny! I remember sitting her down so I could do something and I happen to look her way an she was chewing on the can of dog food. She was soooo hungry! I instantly fell in love with her I went home and told my mom ALL about her. The next few days consisted of my "working" sneaking away to see her in the office cause everyone loved her and telling my mom how much I wanted her.  The day came where she was put if for adoption and instantly grabbed her papers and adopted her! That was 3 years ago! She's the best dog I've ever had, her heart is bigger then any human I know! I couldn't imagine life with out her! It's only been 3 years but it feels like a lifetime! Everytime I look at her I still see that cute baby face I couldn't get enough of! 
The night where I finally deciced on McKinley. 

         Her favorite stuffed animal. 

       Now days she's dad best friend. 

   She's an only child who runs the house 




No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips