Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Love, road trips & cameras

Love, Road trips & Cameras 


 I thought I would finally start a blog about my photos and experiences when it comes to photography just in time for my husbands and I journey across cross next month. 

I recently upgraded my camera to a canon 60D making the switch from a Nikon was a lot easier then I thought but I am beyond excited about my camera. The other night it was really clear here in anchorage and I finally got tonight out and do some star shooting. It was amazing !!!!!!  I got to see Jupiter and Gemini. I was loving it although it was cold!

 I was just shooting with my 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 it did a wonderful job. I am looking into some wide angel lens from www.lensrental.com they have great prices and loads of stuff to choose from, great site if you are looking to upgrade lens and want to try it out!!!!  Will be posting photos soon. Check out my social network sites! 

INSTA: Farawayak 
Tumblr: Farawayak 
Twitter: @Farawayak


Xoxo -A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips